• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sweatfest '05...2 weeks left.....

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Who is coming and how many are you bringing?
When are you showing up?
Also, where are you staying?

I will be there with Vallaya.
We'll be there Thursday night, unless work prohibits it. Friday night at the latest. We're staying till the last person leaves.
We are staying at the A&A motel. $40 bucks a night.

Here is a link to the lodging info.....
http://www.midwestxj.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146

i'm gonna try my damndest to make it but no promises yet :(

I'll be there (with my yj) for the first time with this group. will have a friend with his xj. we are staying at the AA. My wife may stay a night or two. be there Thurs till Sunday. Hope to get there Thurs noonish.

I've only ran the bus line and survey, so i hope there are a few people who know the trails there on Thrus.

Last edited:
If Brad is ready and can drive his junk to my house we'll be trailering from there. Nothing planned concretely yet.

I plan to be there, either trailering my junk with Mark or riding shotgun with the artist formerly known as a naxja member.

I will be there. Plan to arrive Friday PM and stay til Sunday.

Probably just me, and camping is the plan ...

Les

LBEXJ said:
How many members are goin' (or plannin' to go) to Sweatfeast Terry?
The following = one rig each:
Me
LBEXJ
Ramsey
Kid4lyf
Lawn Cher' (he'll be towing Kid4lyf)
YJAda
Hoksibish
Approx. 7 to 10 of my friends from here in Okla. including a few tube buggies, one of which won the TTC 2 years ago.
All above + the riders.

It's gonna be a great showing!

Were shooting to be there Thursday evening.
If I end up having to work Friday, we'll be there Friday evening till Sunday, Monday at the latest.

Whatever night we get there, WE WILL BE NIGHT WHEELING THAT NIGHT!

We're staying in the A&A Motel Annex, room #4.(so will LBEXJ)

There are still rooms open.

Last edited:
go ahead and take me off the list, i get paid on the 25th and right now i have a whole dollar to my name:(. i'll catch yall at the next one

Ramsey said:
go ahead and take me off the list, i get paid on the 25th and right now i have a whole dollar to my name:(. i'll catch yall at the next one
Bullshit.
How much you need?
Hell, I'm 3 hours and you're only 4 away.
What's it gonna take?

i wish i knew. any idea what the trip costs not including gas

Ramsey ... most of your cost will be gas. There is a $10 charge (honor system) at the trail head. If it will help, instead of me staying with the Okies, we can either camp, or share a room (that'll make it $20 per night).

Can you figure your cost from there?

Les

damn i feel like a bum, and hell i wont even wash your windows:D splitting a hotel should be good, as long as you dont try to share a bed with me, i dont want mark getting jealous. i'll know for sure hopefully in a day or two. okie pride should tell me to say"no dont i insist not blah blah blah" but i have no pride and i would hate for you to not have this opportunity to feel good. thanks

If you're gonna wheel two days, I'll just pay for them for you.
That's $20.
Unless you actually need the money in hand to get up here.

hell if i'm driving all the way up there might as well wheel saturday and sunday. are yall gonna wheel sunday as well? I'll have to check the balance on the gas card, which i completely forgot about until now, so that might be able to cover it.

Ramsey said:
... splitting a hotel should be good, as long as you dont try to share a bed with me, i dont want mark getting jealous ...
Why did I know this subject would come up? :D

I am sure there is enough "documentation" on this forum that suggests I am the one who should have something to fear.

Les

Ramsey said:
hell if i'm driving all the way up there might as well wheel saturday and sunday. are yall gonna wheel sunday as well? I'll have to check the balance on the gas card, which i completely forgot about until now, so that might be able to cover it.
I'm there till I'm the last one there.

sounds good okie

les you are in fact one brave man

Back