• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a good video to make you think about what we do..

Wow ,that was a good video!, hadn't thought about boats verses offroad vehicles in poluting water. A boat would pollute more water in a day than my jeep in a life time, hardly hear anyone complaning about a boat.

A little cliche`, what with the 'Right Now' song in the background, and the white on black print, but good thoughts nonetheless.
Seriously, how many videos using 'Right Now' with a black screen where white words appear and then disappear have you seen the last 5 years?
Lots.
Still, good video, and I have kids that wheel with me, so I get it.
Yeah, my boat has a V8, and I ain't sorry.
Still cliche.

EDIT: I see Yellaheep is reporting this post, like any of my other posts. Amusing that he cannot see my appreciation of the video without just looking at the other comments through the eyes of intolerance.

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
A little cliche`, what with the 'Right Now' song in the background, and the white on black print, but good thoughts nonetheless.
Seriously, how many videos using 'Right Now' with a black screen where white words appear and then disappear have you seen the last 5 years?
Lots.
Still cliche.
As soon as I heard the beginning I couldn't help but think the same thing.
Like you said, it IS an excellent video, though

bgcntry72 said:
EDIT: I see Yellaheep is reporting this post, like any of my other posts. Amusing that he cannot see my appreciation of the video without just looking at the other comments through the eyes of intolerance.
Perhaps some people need to unknot the tampon string and lighten up a little.

Yup, that theme is a bit over used. Probably due to it being pretty easy to put a video together that way.

Good video though, as stated above.

bgcntry72 said:
Lots.
Still cliche.

Maybe if you'd left your ORIGINAL post in place people would understand why...... Edit is a fun thing when you get caught ain't it.... :rolleyes:

come on now lets keep it civil for once.

great video btw kinda emotional

bgcntry72 said:
I didn't change a thing, Jagbag.
You are too stupid for words.
I guess the entry exam for the military was too tough, eh?

jump.gif

YELLAHEEP said:
Maybe if you'd left your ORIGINAL post in place people would understand why...... Edit is a fun thing when you get caught ain't it.... :rolleyes:
Maybe I'm getting old and senile but after rereading three times I still don't see any difference between his post and the quote you show.
What exactly did you catch him at?

Back