• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ sighting..

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Dark Metallic green/lifted late model XJ. NB 101 through
Santa Maria/Nipomo.
I was driving how after work and saw this person on the road. Anyone?

Haha we should have a thread like this. RaceDezert & my.is, anywhere I've been has one! Let see if we can keep it active.

I've seen a few old (91-96) xj's here in town & was curious who they may have been.
Anyone know of a AGP green(army green) jeep in Victorville? Looks to be lift 4.5" on 32's?

Yeah i like this thread, ive seen a few nice XJ's here in SFV and i always wonder if they are NAXJA members. I saw a really nice orange XJ the other day on the 101 around the Woodman exit, he came up on my driver's side and gave me the thumbs up and so did i, it was great! :D Anyone here?

Saw a desert tan xj with baja fenders and jeepspeed stenciled on the lower door in palmdale near the Devry University campus, anyone know who this is?

New sitting in Victorville.

Bring orange xj 3"(?) of lift on 31's with a prerunner bumper?
Also a white xj @ stater bros on bear valley. Had a roof rack with a spare tire & some off road lights on its front bumper. Probably 4.5" of lift.

Hmmm... I have an OD green XJ with a white star, but I haven't been anywhere near temecula with it.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I've seen a light tan/dark brown two-tone jeep, mild lift tire rack roof rack I believe & some other stuff. Has a round sticker on (i believe?) rear quarter panel? Some offroad club affiliation I believe, never got close enough to see it. Passed him a week or two ago on Hesperia Rd in Victorville, and then again down by Rock Springs Rd crossing from Hesperia to Apple Valley. Looks super clean. Other than that seems like every time I turn my head I see a lifted XJ these days... Must be whats on my mind! Like those ink-blot tests lol

Dezert Titan that guy works at an offroad shop somewhere. I've talked to him a few times. Hes on Cherokee forums but not on here.

I'll post back when I think of his name!

Move out the way!! Haha just saw somebody in a lifted XJ w/ an Exo cage and big stinger up front. Dark grey or maybe black, stopping at the bank off main & c in Hesperia. I was leaving O'reily's in my beater Sunfire, out of courtesy I pulled to the side & let him by since a work van was blocking the way. Nice jeep! :D

I've seen the Exo cage a few times to.
The guy I posted withthe white xj...I just found out he has a fab shop or something & lives around the corner lol. He's got a huge building behind his house & his xj was right beside. Was pretty cool seeing that he lives so close.

I saw a yellow one with 4-6" of lift probably on 31-33" tires, roof rack, CB antenna, and swing away tire carrier rear bumper. It was haulin ass on the freeway and i couldn't keep up with it to get a better look.

There is another with what looks like 4-5" lift, 31 or 32" tires, some sort of roof rack/roll cage/dont-know-what-to-call-it-I-really-want-one, stock fenders and looks really nice. Its always parked in a driveway near college view elementary school. I see it every morning. havent met or even seen the owner.

I have two xj sightings. Yesterday at about 1:30 on brea blvd right at imperial saw a very nice clean white xj maybe 4" lift with 33's roof rack probably a 94 95 96 but that body style for sure.
Second one was this morning on my way to work I see him a everynow and then usually wave haha at the 91 on state college blacked out xj with the tire carrier on the back I know we have talked before on here I forget though lol

I have two xj sightings. Yesterday at about 1:30 on brea blvd right at imperial saw a very nice clean white xj maybe 4" lift with 33's roof rack probably a 94 95 96 but that body style for sure.
Second one was this morning on my way to work I see him a everynow and then usually wave haha at the 91 on state college blacked out xj with the tire carrier on the back I know we have talked before on here I forget though lol

The black one is me. I also flash my lights at you every monday, wednesday, morning in my new body style chevy silverado sand color.

AH that is you I thought that might be you but I wasnt sure I noticed it and went I wonder I will remember to flash my lights back if I see ya
Anybody know whose the white one is not sure if hes a member didnt see sticker

Saw 2 XJ's on Friday. Both late models (97+) & both black.
One guy waved at us, he was in a grey shirt...had 33's(?) a roof rack & bumpers, lifted like 4-5". Forgot what town we were in though..I was in a flat black xj w/ brown rockers & towing a trailer.

The other was on the 10W freeway, also a black XJ. Didn't get a good look because I was headed the other way.

About half hour or so ago seen a white fleetwood rv flat towing a beautiful blue xj foor rack maybe 4 or so inch lift was on the 55s. He gave the thumps up and I waved back cool shit!

Peace
Ted

Back