• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome Home/Wrenchfest/M&G for Brian

High2by

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Hey guys. We all know that Brian, Spawn 93, has made it home safely. :yelclap: Now it's time to come together and have a wrenchfest for him. :repair: He won some great prizes at the Crawl and we want to help him put them on. Wanting to keep with the SEC NAXJA tradition, we plan to eat too!!!! :chef:

The location will be at Mr.Shrek's house in Nashville. Some of you know where he lives but for those that don't shoot him a PM.

The date will be August 28th. That's a Saturday.

We want to start early so as to beat the heat for the wrenchfest but then we can hang out and eat and socialize for the rest of the afternoon.party1:party1:

Plans are to grill out hamburgers and hotdogs and have chips and drinks and maybe a side item or two.

Obviously we will need a head count, so post up if you can make it plus what item you can bring.

I know this falls on the heels of the Coppenger Cove ride but it's for a worthy cause and it'll be a good time. If you can't stay all day, please feel free to come and go as you need to. :wave:

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought all he won was some NAXJA onion bags... :)

I'm in. Probably riding solo.

Last edited:
Please note the change in location. Date is still the same.

Thank You Mr.Shrek!

Hey glad to do it. For those who haven't made it out to my place before I've got plenty of room to work on a few jeeps at my house (1 or 2 in the garage/could work on a few in the driveway as well) We've got a playroom for the kiddos, large field behind the house as well as the yard for them to play in, have a fire pit with plenty of wood for a bone fire. I've got a gas grill we can fire up for lunch/dinner. Fridge in the garage for those who want to bring drinks. So bring the fam and your camping chairs. Wrench or just hang out, we'd love to have ya.

How does 8 am for the wrenchin to start sound?? If it's too early, let me know lol.

I guess I better get to painting something, huh?

Is anyone bringing donuts since we are starting early?

I can pick up donuts, think a couple dozen would do it?

That will work for me but you might need to get more for the others.....:eek:

Man, if Nashville wasn't 4 hours away, I would be there!

So leave at 4 am!! You can take a nap when you get to Shrek's, the back of my Heep is empty right now......lol

So leave at 4 am!! You can take a nap when you get to Shrek's, the back of my Heep is empty right now......lol

Shoot, you're out of your mind. That's when I go to bed. Don't know if I will have th gas money because in going to Illinois the weekend after.

Back