• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ghost Ride... Mountain city, TN 2/27/10

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Ok, so the twinns have a half day on 2/26. I am thinking leave after they get out of school and wheel all day Saturday the 27th. Who is intrested in meeting me up their that weekend? Forgot to add the llink to the locataion. http://www.highcountryatv.com/ I will be updaing this as I get info.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Is this place just for ATV's or can you take your heep on the trails too?:confused:

Anything perty much goes last time I was there:

Pull Cable
Callalantee031.jpg

Callalantee026.jpg

Callalantee021.jpg

Callalantee017.jpg

Waterfall:

Callalantee015.jpg

Callalantee011.jpg

Callalantee006.jpg

NewjeepCallalantee208003.jpg

Yes it is open to Jeeps... plenty for everyone to try, all the hard obsticles have by passes... If it's your first time go with someone who has been several times before otherwise you'll spend the majority of the day lost or looking for trails...

Glenn, we were up there a few weeks ago and the creek below Pull Cable (Armor All) has been lengthened (atleast doubled in length) and it's absolutely awesome... very difficult but awesome.. If you're body damage shy, i'd stay off it...

I'll plan to meet you there...

Oh yeah, Pull Cable ate us up last time..

Here's a few more pictures:

OLDER MAP but still accurate
callalantee_map3.jpg

029jpg.jpg

030jpg.jpg

040jpg.jpg

This hill climb has became insane.. not for me and this is an older picture of it...
pic120.jpg

This looks like something Team Struggle needs to get into.:clap: Chances are good that the funds will not be available for XJ v2.0 before spring, so I might as well wheel it till then.

Tower at the Top of the World..

Here's a few more new pictures of the Armorall extension, sorry didnt feel like getting out much it was COLD.

014jpg-1.jpg

That look is awsome. I think I want to try that extension. I remember you guys talking about TOW but you busted a hub and your cuzz their busted much more on pull cable! LOL! He still have the YJ?

Wow I haven't seen that extension of Armor.

To let everyone know, If you are a smaller built rig or a DD, it is possible/easy to ride all of the main trails with the bigger rigs without hitting these pictured obstacles. IMHO, that is what makes Mtn City a lot of fun.

Wow I haven't seen that extension of Armor.

To let everyone know, If you are a smaller built rig or a DD, it is possible/easy to ride all of the main trails with the bigger rigs without hitting these pictured obstacles. IMHO, that is what makes Mtn City a lot of fun.

Yes x2!

Back