• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Stopping by French Lick/West Baden?

Staying in Bloomington Saturday night after the hi lift event, then no real plan until Monday afternoon. We have a place booked for Sunday night in Louisville
Possibly head through french lick on our way to the caves

We are pretty open. I did decide to drive the jeep over trailer it for the amount of miles and days we will be out. Easier to get around the back roads in the jeep

Literally every sales meeting. ..

Sales: When is this going to ship?

Me: Production has to finish it first.

Sales: So when is going to ship?

Me: After production finishes making it.

Sales: When is that going to be?

Me: I have no idea, maybe you should ask the production folks.

Sales: Production never gives us a straight answer, so when do you think it will ship?

Me:*facepalm*

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

You must work where my wife works. She is sales manager and she spends most of her time trying to get a hold of someone in production to find out when those parts will be done. The rest of her time she spends with the shipping people trying to find out why they didn't ship this order that was done and ready to be shipped.

I'd love to do a u-hauler. Or a school bus. But I have zero places to store one,only go wheeling once or twice a year, have no ambition to finish one,and the wife wouldn't like it.

You must work where my wife works. She is sales manager and she spends most of her time trying to get a hold of someone in production to find out when those parts will be done. The rest of her time she spends with the shipping people trying to find out why they didn't ship this order that was done and ready to be shipped.
Out sales department is all Chicago people with Chicago attitude. Your wife is way too nice for that lot.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

How was it?
Actually wasn't too bad. Was pretty out of it at doctors office. Have slept all day. Think I got screwed out of pain meds. Told me to just take extra strength Tylenol. That's bull, I want the good stuff

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

My dr gave me a prescription sheet I am to get filled before surgery, included is one Valium (to take when I get to office) and 20 Tylenol w codeine for after, plus anti inflametories.....

My tip for you is don't think about it. Keep your mind on other things. Heck I feel asleep for about an hour while they fixed me up

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

He said it takes about 10 minutes.....he played with my balls for at least two yesterday. Was a little awkward especially when I started liking it.

Whats interlake sra like? Don't hear much about it and don't know anyone who's been to it. 3550 acres is pretty large. Thinking about driving through it Sunday just to see what it's all about.

He said it takes about 10 minutes.....he played with my balls for at least two yesterday. Was a little awkward especially when I started liking it.

the awkwardness will diminish when you just close your eyes and envision it is like those cozy nights in Attica.....

I took two Xanax before mine.

Then I had a script for something decent after.

Mine took 30-40 minutes and I felt most of it for some reason.

He did turn the lights down, music on, a/c up, and lit some candles...

mac 'it hurt a lot, but is worth it' gyvr

Both PCM's from 94's, why do they have different numbers?

ef5a97e5a80ab1e4b5ae104e056ffa4d.jpg

c2ebcc16e3867978836e5325c078d5bf.jpg

My ECUs at work have different numbers even with small adjustments in the calibration. Every little thing is tracked.

Back