• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ross's Jeep that will take longer than Rob's to build thread...

Re: Ross's Box and Sticker Collection

i lol'd

Nope. Ross is gay.

After burning some hair and skin with weld berries, the passenger side is done. I kept getting pissed off welding all the sheetmetal but it came out good. By no means the prettiest, but I dont care cause its strong and will work fine and dandy. The patch piece in the middle didnt line up perfect so I just kept throwing my hammer at it.

24l52de.jpg

25qtzfa.jpg

jkun2c.jpg

2uf3910.jpg

you're right, this pile is too heavy to appreciate a lightweight supercharged motor.

:laugh2:

WHOA! ROSS DID STUFF!

:shocked: I just assembled all the Ballistic joints too. Its almost like Im trying to get stuff done.

you're right, this pile is too heavy to appreciate a lightweight supercharged motor.

:laugh2:

Im trying to have a pig heavier then even vetteboy's overwieght thingy. Why else would I build trusses outta 5/16" and plate my framerails with 3/16"?

I did see that setup before on a local forum though, that would be a nice drivetrain for a little scratch-built buggy. Maybe next time.....

I boogered together a new steering box spacer on Sunday. I should start a build thread in AdvFab.

Ok Anthony :laugh:

I put the misalignment spacers on my heims and threaded on the jam nuts today too!!!

It did take me a few hours since I got a call about a blown brakeline in the middle of trying to get the races in. I had to press all the races in and I built my own spanner wrench to assemble everything. AND I put the jam nuts on too!!! Anthony's joints probably havent seen the light of day for a year now.

(I put together all the joints because Im planning on some certain tube adapters showing up soon so I can lay out my 3 link ;))

Back