• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

That was probably the worst 4wheeling/camping trip i have ever done. Had nothing but problems on the trip there, nothing but problems while i was there and drive home this morning was horrible.

Sucks bro... There has been nothing but problems man... It just wasn't right this year

That was probably the worst 4wheeling/camping trip i have ever done. Had nothing but problems on the trip there, nothing but problems while i was there and drive home this morning was horrible.
Don't know about you guys but I had a blast.

Sucks bro... There has been nothing but problems man... It just wasn't right this year

This year has been good to me, can't complain.

was good meeting up with all i did meet up with. of course i get there and is jeep build time. i have a great pic to upload here. give me a few and it will be up

100_0519.jpg

Bent upper CA so with these bad ass new shocks needed a little weight to roll the axle

100_0524.jpg

Made it home pretty late had major death wobble once I hit pavment and my right rear brakes are grinding bad but I had a good time. 2 extractions and a little exploring made for a intresting day. Good to see some familiar faces and meet the new ones

Made it home pretty late had major death wobble once I hit pavment and my right rear brakes are grinding bad but I had a good time. 2 extractions and a little exploring made for a intresting day. Good to see some familiar faces and meet the new ones

Did you find out what your DW was? We all know what happens when we have a blast.

Had a great time ran turkey claw, lbj,tackhammer, bent the hell out of my tire carrier! All in all great trip, thanks julio for the the help with my tire carrier!

I had a great time meeting everyone in person for the first time! I opted for the "easy" trail with Carol, Larry, Mike (Willy51), and a couple others and had a freakin blast! I am glad it turned out to be more of an intermediate run and my favorite part was running the gate keeper to Aftershock in reverse (going down it). Thanks Mike for the great spotting and thanks Carol for being the Trail Leader! I can't wait for the next major run and I hope everyone likes their stickers that ordered them!

Yea so I coulfn't even find you anyone.. I saw one XJ the whole time.. We went to both of the OHV areas AND back up the 247.. Maybe next time.. But i'm still ordering my sticker.. I was there in party spirit.. :guitar:

I had a blast as well. IM too tired and id like to upload pics but im not gonna. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

Yea so I coulfn't even find you anyone.. I saw one XJ the whole time.. We went to both of the OHV areas AND back up the 247.. Maybe next time.. But i'm still ordering my sticker.. I was there in party spirit.. :guitar:

There were XJ's all over the place, which two OHV areas did you go to?

Bummer that you missed us.

Bummer. I had a blast, lot's of great wheeling, lot's of time hanging with good friends, the weather was perfect, no drama of any kind, another great Nov JV trip.

I had a good time. Did a little exploring, sat on the hood of Mike's XJ, got to watch drunk white guys dance, all in all, a good time. :D

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks alot man.....

Back