• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Track Bar?

lanretsr

NAXJA Forum User
So everyone seems to have their own opinion on who has the best track bar. I think mine is shot and I'm wondering if the frame mount hole isn't elongated as well. What would be a good replacement as I also have about 2-3" of lift

The Modified JKS track bar from Kevins off road with the KOR bushings. That thing is BEEF! and has the modified HD braket and a joint that allows for some major flex.

The Modified JKS track bar from Kevins off road with the KOR bushings. That thing is BEEF! and has the modified HD braket and a joint that allows for some major flex.

i never have liked the kevins systemz. for starters its just a modified WJ JKS trackbar. then the bracket on frame side is a piece of U channel steel welded to the stock bracket. nope, not gonna pay that much for a POS product. then to top it off, everything on his site is (whatever product)z- rock railz, light barz, track barz, etc. sounds like kevin needs to spend less time on myspace and more time thinking how to properly fab crap up

to each there own... I have gone through 3 different Track Bars and I like this one the most.

You say just a modified JKS like JKS does not make a good product. The JKS bar alone is nice (2nd track bar used)

the HD RE is the only other Track Bar I would ever think of using...

I'm going to have to agree that I don't really like kevins setup. Nothing else out there for 2-3" besides these two? Should I just get stock replacement?

I run the JKS or actually mine is the Currie johnny jointed, they are one in the same though. It has served me well for 4 years now and 2 different rigs.

Back