• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

much better

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
finally got some work done to my jeep, im no longer bottoming out my shocks, and my jeep is about 3 inches taller.:D

i copied crazyjim's idea for the rear bumpstops but i took a new spin on it. rather than attach the bumps to the axle i put them on the metal plate on top of the leaf springs. and up front i just got rid of the BPE's and poped in some coil spacers. sorry for not having picture im having problems with my phone. i'll have them ASAP.

-Ian

im not too worried about the plate bending, im worried about killing my little Dana 35.

and i'll go out tomorrow and buy a camera, i give up on my phone. thats what i get for buying used

ok, got some pictures. there not the best i sorta forgot to snap some during the day. but yea here they are.
IMAG0073.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

were did you get your fronts from? how much lift you got now? how far in between the new ones in the back and the stockers? how tall are the poly bumps?

sorry for the 20 questions lol

thanks

were did you get your fronts from? how much lift you got now? how far in between the new ones in the back and the stockers? how tall are the poly bumps?

sorry for the 20 questions lol

thanks

fronts are stock, i should be running 6.5 up front and 5 in the rear. uhhh i think theres a 2-3" gap and the bumps should compress a good inch or two. and hell if i know i think there 3" or 2.5"

Back