• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Questions about My RC 3" lift

GreenGoblin

NAXJA Forum User
So, I ordered a Rough Country 3" series 2 lift off EBAY. The one that comes with Nitro Shocks, LCA's Coils, track bar relocation, and AAL's. With out to many negative comments on this kit. What are other people experiencing with the actual height. I heard the coils may only give you 2.5 or so. I need to replace my spring isolators and was thinking of doing .75 isolator with out the OEM one or should I go higher? It comes in tommarow so ill just install everything and see what it needs.

the only prob I ever had with their lift's was the aal always sagged fairly quick, If I were to use it agaiin I would go with a different brand for the aal's. Hope that helps some. JOE>

i currently have the 3" RC kit and have no problems with sag.

the only thing (and this varies from jeep to jeep) that i had problems with, was the fact that it didn't come with a trackbar relocation bracket or lower control arms. so i used a trackbar relocation bracket i had from a previous RC lift kit, and ever since then i had some bumpsteer and also some front end vibration.

so i installed a set of lower control arms, and got an adjustable trackbar (also RC) and it fixed the problems i had.

so now when i install lifts for people, i generally recommend the adjustable track bar right off the back.

I have the same lift, bought it a bout a year ago and the rear started sagging within two months. I have added boomerang shackles but still intend on replacing the rear springs. softer ride than I thought it would be though.

Back