• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Updates... Opinions plz

Bronzewyrm

NAXJA Forum User
I have built myself a new roofrack. i got the lights from work for free :cool: and the lamanation manager let me build the rack out of aluminum.

all and all i maid out with the Headliner, Roofrack,Lighting X6,wireing,mounts,and hooks(not pictured or installed) All Free minus my labor of course.

and the reverse lights $17, swiches $15, 2 cans of spray glue $6. Totaling less than 50 buks!:woohoo:

let me know what u guies think of my workmanship and how its looking so far. im still working on her ltl by ltl....
S7303336.jpg

S7303332.jpg

S7303331.jpg

S7303330.jpg

S7303329.jpg

S7303333.jpg

S7303334.jpg

S7303335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the recessed lighting. Got a night shot with those on?

looks like you built it with gear hauling in mind.......looks like a good design for that. the lights are a cool touch. How is it mounted to the roof? what a great base for a RTT that would make. nice build

I like it thats one of the things I really want to get for mine is some kind of top hat.
I got head liner in the garage but still have yet to put it in.

I will here once it darkins up a bit.

There the goods on the trail. i need to install a power cap tough. each light is 55w so with them all on at once it taxes my charging system fairly hard.

I dont think a power cap will help, im no pro but caps. are used for something that draws alot of power for just a few moments such as an amp for a stereo, you should think about upgrading your alternator to one that puts out higher amperage

that's probably the best looking homemade rack I've seen
not a fan of how tall it is but it looks super clean!

The rack looks great, and i need to put more lights on my MJ....

The only thing i would have done different is made it a little shorter length wise and put some kind of aluminun "ramp" or airdam so that you wouldn't have air hitting a flat surface. Thats what kills MPG, and driving a refridgerator on wheels... well, the more the better.

Back