• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I just want to buy some damn Tires!

SUA SPONTE

NAXJA Forum User
What a head-ache! Interco's m/t's are backed up and i just got off the phone with sears and they said the km2's are backed up for two months. I had to spend 15 minutes convincing this guy there was indeed a km2 not just a km. All this is complicated by the fact i am now in minnesota and if you ever want to get stared at like you have a blue dick growing out of your forehead just ask anyone at a tire shop around here if they have interco tires. Guess i'll have to go with something other than the trxus which is a shame because i have one brand new never mounted one in the garage waiting....waiting......waiting. less than two weeks to easter jeep safari and look for me, the tool bag on 31 a/t's.
thanks for listening though, i feel better.

I tried to get 265/75/16 KM2's 2 months ago, and i was told KM2's in every size are on back order.

then i tried to get Trxus in the same size with 2 different online company's, backorder

then i tried to get a set of the new(er) Kumho kl71 M/T's, Backorder..

I ended up with a brand new M/T from Federal, called the couragia M/T. super cheap, Very good in Mud/snow. soft compound but still atleast 90% tread left after 7k miles on my DD..

Their is still hardly any reviews out for this tire, but i needed some skins and for $500ish shipped i couldnt pass them up.
Even tho they are made in korea(?).. i prefer to buy american products in these hard times..

Review of them compared to Bighorns on a Rubicon
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/new-tires-federal-couragia-mts-27142.html

on a side note, my bro got 33" km2's last month, they were hard to find. he had better luck then me tho!

Last edited:
Costco can't get a km2 with a 15" rim. I tried at 3 different costcos. 2 in spokane and one in tri cities.

My local one sure can...at least they can get 33"+ last I checked.

~Scott

Last edited:
i know your in WA but try quadratec they always have tires in stock

where do you live? costco in SMOKEY POINT is the place to go for tires. The others dont carry much. I was there the other day and they had a bunch of 33x12.5x15 KM2's

I'm in Everett.

~Scott

I tried to get 265/75/16 KM2's 2 months ago, and i was told KM2's in every size are on back order.

then i tried to get Trxus in the same size with 2 different online company's, backorder

then i tried to get a set of the new(er) Kumho kl71 M/T's, Backorder..

I ended up with a brand new M/T from Federal, called the couragia M/T. super cheap, Very good in Mud/snow. soft compound but still atleast 90% tread left after 7k miles on my DD..

Their is still hardly any reviews out for this tire, but i needed some skins and for $500ish shipped i couldnt pass them up.
Even tho they are made in korea(?).. i prefer to buy american products in these hard times..

Review of them compared to Bighorns on a Rubicon
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/new-tires-federal-couragia-mts-27142.html

on a side note, my bro got 33" km2's last month, they were hard to find. he had better luck then me tho!

Where did you find these, I've been looking for some.They're made in Tiawan and I agree. I'd rather buy American, but these are about the cheapest MT's I have found .There are some decent reviews to.

Where did you find these, I've been looking for some.They're made in Tiawan and I agree. I'd rather buy American, but these are about the cheapest MT's I have found .There are some decent reviews to.

Please try you best to buy U.S. UNCLE SAM NEEDS YOU NOW MORE THEN EVER! Evey one try your best to buy U.S. made products.

Dave

I ordered some KM2's (33x12.5 r15) this morning from America's Tire company and they will be here Friday. It's weird how some areas have more issues than others getting tires.

I agree with above statement. Buy products made here in the US if at all possible.

Back