• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-Shirts???

SanDiegoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I certainly don't want to accept the responsibility (did it in other events, and that was enough). But the shirts Rich got last time were great, and I was curious if anyone was gonna man up and take on the task this year.

If so, count me in for 2 XL. =)

We are working on it. No promises yet, but we are making contacts and getting prices.

Rich did a great job last year for sure!

Once we get it nailed down, we will post up pricing and details.

OK, we are working on the t-shirt thing.

Nothing final yet, but we would like to get an idea of who WILL buy a shirt.

We are looking at pre-ordering so we do not have too many.

We will be limiting the color choice due to timing and folks wanting too many different requests. Once we get the pricing we will announce the colors and price.

So, without knowing how much they are, who is planning on buying? How many? What size(s)?

We hope to have something by the end of the week.

Are you doing kids shirts as well?
2 L - Adult
1 L - Junior
2 M - Junior

IMO: As for colors, it would be best to just do a single color for an event shirt $0.02

Are you doing kids shirts as well?
2 L - Adult
1 L - Junior
2 M - Junior

IMO: As for colors, it would be best to just do a single color for an event shirt $0.02

I will ask about kids shirts.

Thanks!

We are looking at just one color with single color print as well.

One color is fine with me. Please make it something besides the cliche, beat to crap, color - black. I'm a geek. I've got too many black shirts as it is...

1 - XL
1- L

bburge

Anything but white/really light background would be great. 1 Men's Large for me, since I doubt you'll be doing a stretchy women's shirt run... If they end up inexpensive & a color I like, I'd buy 2.

Yeah, can't be white. I'm fine with grey. But yeah, can't be white. I can't keep white clothes clean if I'm locked in a closet.

If I was wearing white and sitting in a Jewish temple - someone would hand me BBQ ribs; my "white luck" is just that bad!

bburge

Last edited:
1 Adult Large please.

Back