• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

maxxis bighorn Q's.

They have held up a hundred times better on my friend cj8 JeepSpeed. BFG ats were lasting 2 or 3 runs, the big horns have lasted probably 8 runs now and still look pritty good with minimal chuncking. They grip great. They are cheap too. I cant help you w/ road noise.

One thing to know is they arent htat cheap anymore, they are still competitively priced but not as much as before. It used to be you could get them for $600 shipped for four 35s. Discount tire is selling me KM2s for cheaper than the bighorns.

I love mine. Best MT Ive had. Got a decent howl to them but not bad at all. They ride good too.

Check Ebay for a guy's store-Macstirebin of something like that. Great prices and good shipping costs.

I have probably 8000 on mine and they still look new. Im sure I can get 30,000 or better.

X2 for macs thats where I got mine. I've had them on about a year now, they do hum on the road, but its tolerable, and I personally dont mind it. I have about 12k on mine, they are wearing a bit past the siping now, but still have plenty of life in them

Don't know what size your looking for but I have seen 31x10.50 for 600.00 with free shipping on ebay search maxxis bighorn.

Back