• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anybody have full hardware list for lift

ehall

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I've gotten all my lift parts in and want to replace every nut and bolt I remove with new parts--340k miles on the beater and corrosion is enemy #1.

Springs, shocks, track bar, tie rod ends, swaybar, etc...

Who's got the master list of hardware?

Your FSM lists all the hardware and torque specs.

pick up an OEM parts manual for yourself - mine lists every bolt and widget's part number and gives exploded assembly diagrams of each subsection of the vehicle, and usually googling a part number for something commonly needed will find you 3-4 different vendors selling them. Right now it looks like zmjeeps.com has the best prices on rear leaf spring bolts + shackle bolts + u-bolts, that's where I am getting mine.

From the OEM parts list for the front leaf spring eye bolt - BOLT, Hex Flange Head, M14x2.0x120 Jeep part number 34202118.

Which means Metric, 14x2.0 threads, 120mm long.

Further, I believe they are grade 10.9 - not sure. I'm just going to go the easy way and buy OEM ones myself (the nuts required are part number 1150 2814 if you decide to go this route also)

... SOME of the hardware lists specs and SOME of it does not. For example the lower front shock hardware, just says SCREW and NUT.

That is because whatever hardware fits through the holes will work.

The front shocks have no weld nuts or captured nuts enclosed inside the uni-body.

yeah, stock hardware for front shocks is an M8x1.25x30 bolt on each end of the bar pin... unsure of the grade (probably 8+). I couldn't find high grade M8 size bolts at my local Home Depot so I simply went with grade 8 5/16-18x1.5 bolts. And the top mounting bolt is built into the shock so you can just chop it off with an angle grinder or dremel and throw the new one in.

Back