• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Suspension Help!!!

Bville99gt

NAXJA Forum User
Well a while back I bought my rough country suspension through ebaymotors.com the user id from the seller is rcx_roughcountry or something like that well bought the 6.5" lift and received everything but a a track bar or track bar bracket to extend my current one so my front tires are all whacked up you can't even align because the track bar won't even reach that far it still needs like 3" to 4" to get to the mounting point.... where can i buy at least a bracket or somthing i'm on a budget you know how economy crisis hit us all...help!!!!:tear:

yeah i already contact them but the reason i didn't know this is because i bought the suspension like 5 months ago and just installed it 1 month ago since this is my project car so its being like 5 months no drive for the poor jeep, and yeah the kit was supposed to come with the track bar, this is the 2nd suspension i buy from rough country and so far its being the only problem...

not so my friend, contact GRIMUS99XJ on here or Rough Country on here (it is the same guy) and they will take care of you. Jason will not leave you high and dry. his customer service is top notch, period.

Yeah. I can't say RC has never made a shipping mistake (but everyone else has too), however I have never heard of a single 'bad' thing RC did not make right.

not so my friend, contact GRIMUS99XJ on here or Rough Country on here (it is the same guy) and they will take care of you. Jason will not leave you high and dry. his customer service is top notch, period.

I can vouch for Jason and their service too. Great, great people!:thumbup:

Why buy something that you've already paid for! Talk to Jason!

Yeah. I can't say RC has never made a shipping mistake (but everyone else has too), however I have never heard of a single 'bad' thing RC did not make right.

I"m not really saying something bad about their products or their shipping but hey we are all humans and make mistakes maybe the just forgot to put it in...My biggest mistake is that it took me a while to install the suspension.

If you were supposed to get it then call him already. Now. Don't make a single damn post more until you call Rough Country.

Back