• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

im a noob

87xjstafford

NAXJA Forum User
i just turned 16 yesterday

i decided i finaly jion NAXJA

i have a 87 xj

FunintheSun005.jpg

ive had her for about a month now

DSC02902.jpg

i put the lift on in about a day

Welcome! I live in Bonney Lake near Puyallup. You should come up with me and my buddies to evans creek sometime. Im a senior in high school so i aint much older than you.

Welcome to the thread! I got my rig for my 17th b-day...and let's just say ALL of my money has gone into my rig since that day (back in May). There's a few of us under 18 on the board now.

~Scott

You guys are making me feel old :mad:. Welcome, nice start

Heck, a D44 on your first cherokee. That's some pretty good luck! Welcome and have fun with your new Jeep.

that Dana 44 is garbage. I WOULD NOT advise driving on it very far. as soon as you can, upgrade it to a dana 35...

oh look.. i just so happen to have a dana 35 for sale.. i'll trade you...

that Dana 44 is garbage. I WOULD NOT advise driving on it very far. as soon as you can, upgrade it to a dana 35...

oh look.. i just so happen to have a dana 35 for sale.. i'll trade you...

oh yeah i bet hahaha

thats deffinatly a no go

you did get me in the begining but when you told me you wanted to traid for a 35 it was like oh i get it

I go to Bonney Lake High School. How bout you?

Back