• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lockrite install help

supsa

NAXJA Forum User
Any on able to make sure I do this right? I've done an aussie in my front but now its time for the rear. I dont want to open this up and go oh Fuc%. So any one up for this? I want to do this ASAP as I'm sure all of you would want to do. They look the same but all those springs.

Ya thanks for the phone call. It makes sence now but I still haven't installed it yet. I had to get my friends 94 that we stripped out of my drive way. Now I have jack stands :clap: so I'll be doing the work this week. I call if I need help :wow:

Tried to install it today and now I need help. I cant seem to get the c-clips back in and the ring gear is loose. Some one come help me?

supsa said:
Tried to install it today and now I need help. I cant seem to get the c-clips back in and the ring gear is loose. Some one come help me?

If the ring gear is loose, you will need to pull the carrier, remove the bolts, clean the threads, lock tite, and torque back down. You can do that while the carrier is still in the axle, but it might be a little more difficult to do.

As far as the C clips, is it just an extra hand you need?

Its just a extra hand I need.

Any one able to help that knows the 8.25. Jeep is on stands and carrier is ready to go back in. I dont think it should take to long. Just need a hand putting in the carrier and c-clip back in. I dont know why I took out the carrier.

Thanks to Jason at Auburn car repair its in. Ready to wheel. Wish I was able to make it to NW fest though

Back