• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

p/n for heater hoses w/o heater control valve

rockshox

NAXJA Forum User
searched but couldnt find the answer to this. Im converting my 88 to an open system and ditching the heater control valve. so Im looking for the part numbers for the 97+ heater hoses without the control valve. I already have the longer 90 degree inlet pipe. Also am I still going to need the metal Tee?

From what i could find at advance auto it's part number 80405 and at autozone it's either 63111 or M-4106.

I just used the regular straight hose when I converted to the open system on my 89. I think it was 5/8 and 3/4 hose if I remember right.

thanks dave Im hoping for factory part numbers too.

merlin does the straight fit ok? I guess there arent many bends in the molded one without the control valve?

55037 326AC - Supply Hose
55036 924AC - Return Hose
55035 933AB - Bracket (on valve cover that supports hoses)

These are for the 4.0 only, the 2.5 hoses are different.

rockshox said:
thanks dave Im hoping for factory part numbers too.

merlin does the straight fit ok? I guess there arent many bends in the molded one without the control valve?

Ya they fit just fine. The bend in it is minor and does not even come close to kinking the hose.

Since this was brought up, can I simply replace the hoses on my 94 with the 97+ stuff and do away with heater control valve? Are there any negative effects from doing this? I've already replaced the valve twice. The second time was because the first one started leaking after a month. Cheap plastic crap, go figure. :rolleyes:

Back