• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which Wheels Fit?

southernrebel20

NAXJA Forum User
I'd like to keep Jeep wheels on my XJ. I love the wheels that come on the wrangler rubicon. Do these have the same pattern as my 99 XJ? If not, what are some other jeep wheels that would fit?

Keep checking craigslist. I picked up a set of five with brand new Goodyear MTR tires for $800. Not too bad of a deal. I'm waiting for my lift to come in so I can fit them on.

I've seen just the wheels go for 250 for the 5, sometimes you can get the tires and wheels for 500 but they will be about 1/2 tread or so. I traded a set of thornturds for the ones I got that are in the link above. Keep in mind they are 16" so if you have a set of 15" tires you want to use they wont work. I really like the way they look and they tuck up in the fenders pretty good too! Still gotta do a little trimming though! good luck in the search!

Back