• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new flat belly pan.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
I can show you better this way.

2481571769_09b3fbeb02_b.jpg

This pic is just screaming for a photoshop of a dogbone into that guys hand, and the quote "OK boy....ROLLOVER!"

What the heck happened? Didn't you just kill a ring gear???!

DravisAR said:

This pic is just screaming for a photoshop of a dogbone into that guys hand, and the quote "OK boy....ROLLOVER!"

What the heck happened? Didn't you just kill a ring gear???!

That guy is Karl, knowing him he probably had a new ring gear in by the time he posted those pics up.

Oh and I love the other picture of Tom's shit grin. Priceless.

Didnt you roll there last year? The pictures look familier.:sure:

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
Oh and you are still the mayor, you only have 3 shocks...

-Alex

Actually 2. One I ripped off trying to make it to the top of IZZY today. (it was one of those high zoot RS 9000's too :( ) The other was blown out at moses lake and I haven't replaced it yet. It's there, it just doesn't do anything.

KarlVP said:
Yup, and I installed a new ring and pinion yesterday.

Not a biggie killing a ring gear when you work on your own junk.

Uhh you live anywhere near Redmond?

....ya see...theres this lift kit....and...uhm....yeah....I'm gonna need you to come in on monday, mmmkay? :)

:wave1:

Dead serious, I'm in Redmond and want to get this show (my 98 XJ) on the road. The kit takes some expertise of properly setting up geometry (trackbar etc) and a little finess thats outside of my comfort zone for doing it myself. Plus with the hazard of stuck bolts, vibes, etc, it would be nice to have the backup.

I have 33" TrXus MTRs sitting waiting for the lift...its agony, true agony!

So Karl I am thinking about getting a 2lo kit... Wanna try to take the backhalf off the T-case without pulling my pan... I am guessing I won't have enough spare wrenchs with me to do that. ;)

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
So Karl I am thinking about getting a 2lo kit... Wanna try to take the backhalf off the T-case without pulling my pan... I am guessing I won't have enough spare wrenchs with me to do that. ;)

-Alex

Whatever's clever. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to run the Busywild.

In the words of Col. Sanders. "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken".

KarlVP said:
Whatever's clever. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'm going to run the Busywild.

In the words of Col. Sanders. "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken".

Haha maybe when your back in the fall, I am half joking about it at the moment... But if your down to break stuff... :D

-Alex

Nice pictures Karl. How many times have you flopped that thing?

Oh....and I saved another one of your quotes. You truly know how to spew quote worthy crap.

-Jeremy

Back