• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

expressway claims another one!!

gill41083

NAXJA Forum User
rolled the xj today, i dont have the pics yet but there on the way! so im looking for some parts now!! the initial damage looked worse than it turned out, but i walked away with just a scratch on my pinky, i was pretty lucky considering i wasnt wearing a seat belt and my drivers door popped open when the body flexed. i will post up pics in about an hour when my sister inlaw gets here with the camera. im bummed cause the guy video taping had turned around just before i started up the rock face so he didnt get it on tape.

here is a crapy cell phone pic

rolledjeep.jpg

I'm glad your OK, and bummed your rig looks bad, but why weren't you wearing a seat belt? When I line up for that obsticle, the first thing I do is check to make sure I'm belted in!

-Jeremy

the rig is actually ok, me and my buddy pushed it back up with our feet and it looks almost like nothing happend besides the missing wind sheild and rear driver side window, and im not sure why i didnt have my belt on, i guess i just got excited and forgot!

my freind chris hookin up to roll me over
walkerrollovertrip019.jpg

me getting out with a huge shit eating grin!!
walkerrollovertrip018.jpg

my buddy runnin to make sure im ok right after i came to a rest on my lid
walkerrollovertrip017.jpg

walkerrollovertrip025.jpg

walkerrollovertrip022.jpg

walkerrollovertrip021.jpg

chris,steve,and my wife in the background crackin joke's about me being an idiot!! lol
walkerrollovertrip020.jpg

:doh: :twak:

That's crazy!!!

I'm glad you're alright.

yup and i hit it just wrong! it was a real slow roll over, i had to just sit there and hold on and watch it happen, there was nothing i could do except climb towards the passenger side to stay safe and all i was thinking as i slid side ways was "dang im going to rip my door off" (it popped open), and half a second later i thought "oh $h!t, im rolling over!"

Glad to hear you're alright!!! That Seatbelt thing should be a must on any obsticle!!!:skull1: Got lucky this time.... Won't forget it now, right!!:roflmao:
Cool pics...what parts do you need?(besides the obvious!!)

zukkev said:
Glad to hear you're alright!!! That Seatbelt thing should be a must on any obsticle!!!:skull1: Got lucky this time.... Won't forget it now, right!!:roflmao:
Cool pics...what parts do you need?(besides the obvious!!)

just the obvious, windsheild and rear driver side window, and i ripped the latch out of my hatch but i think i can fix it

Were you running with the CORE guys up there?

Glad all is relatively well. Rigs can be fixed if totalled, people, not so much.

gill41083 said:
chris,steve,and my wife in the background crackin joke's about me being an idiot!! lol
They weren't joking.

I always wear my seat belt on that obsticle, as blase as I may be about some other safety precautions. Besides...aren't you open/open? Why were you even trying the rock face, to say nothing of being unbuckled.

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
They weren't joking.

I always wear my seat belt on that obsticle, as blase as I may be about some other safety precautions. Besides...aren't you open/open? Why were you even trying the rock face, to say nothing of being unbuckled.

-----Matt-----

im welded in the rear, and i wasnt to worried about bashing up my rig so i said screw it and decided to give it a try! thats what i got it for, to have a little fun, and thats what i did! lol

IXNAYXJ said:
Good thing you caught someone asleep at the wheel of the Beagle.

-----Matt-----
OK, now I have done a big search trying to find some weird obscure reference regarding beagles and sleepiness. And I have come up with zilch. So I am left with WTF???

DrSockMonkey said:
OK, now I have done a big search trying to find some weird obscure reference regarding beagles and sleepiness. And I have come up with zilch. So I am left with WTF???

You will not find a reference in a house
you will not find a reference in a mouse
you will not find one here or there
you will not find one anywhere
you will not find one Dr. Sock
you will not find one, cause Matt's just being a XXXX.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back