• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just wanted to say hello quick

LiamN

NAXJA Forum User
This forum has proved invaluable to me; recently i haven't been much of an active member. Life has gotten busy.

I'm actually in the middle of doing the doorless mod. for my 2 dr. 2000 XJ. I'm using welded grade 8's at different lengths for the pins.. if at all helpful, i may do a short write up with pictures on some different steps I took from Sharpie's thread (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408138). Could anyone benefit?

Also should be getting the new tie rod from rugged ridge, as well as the spacers within a month or so.

Btw.. We had a bout of nice weather here on Long Island. It's been about 40-50 with sun, so i figured heck, take the doors off for a few days. I don't know if it was because i had no doors, or because i looked like i just robbed a bank (bandana, sunglasses, gloves) but i've never gotten so many nods of manly approval on the highway.

Happy trails!
-Liam

Back