• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Banjo Bolt issues?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
ok, I'm trying to fit a banjo bolt to work with exploder calipers so that I can mount them to my D44. Problem is that all the bolts I come across are course thread and it looks like the caliper takes fine thread. Does anyone have a decent source for banjo bolts? I know that they need to fit a 97 Exploder, rear calipers.

I thought thet were just fine tread? Maybe locate a factory bolt? Give me some more info we have boxes of factory bolts we keep may I could find somthing.

couple minute search on the web and here ya go. You can get them at an auto parts store just tell them the banjo bolts are 3/8x24 pitch. When they are done looking at you with a blank stare tell them to take out there book and look for it.The good parts people will already be in the book without the stare. Or they are ford part #[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica] 385116-S2 according to a bunch of websights doing the swap. The rubber lines are raybestos left rear [/FONT]BH380376 and right rear BH380528

Cool! Thanks guys. The hose and everything else I already got, I am using a different caliper then the brackets came with (crown vic used course thread) that's why I was searching for new banjo bolts.

i have found every banjo bolt i ever needed from the help section at your average auto parts store

Back