• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another stupid ?

Can you hit yourself in the head with said wheel?

well i had pep boys put on some 33s and on the way home my friend said my left rear was wobbling. so when i got home there was like 7 oz of weight on one spot. then started to wonder if this was causing my dw

first mistake was going to Pep Boys....

7oz of weight in one spot cant be good....i know thats the way it is with bigger tires sometimes, and that's why lots of people use the airsoft BB method with bigger tires.

what kind of tires and what kind of rims?

xj151 said:
33 bfg muds on black steel wheels. the rear axle clicks real bad when in reverse.
You broke something. I had a bad wobble, turned out the carrier broke on one side at the spider gear pin. Finaly let go while wife was driving. Called me and told me it was sitting in middle of road. wont move. and it was. Drove home in 4high at 15mph in middle lane with hazards on to get home, rear gears grinding up the whole way. Where at in az? I got a '03 d35c with lsd you can have.

i have had people tell me that certain lockers click in reverse. i didnt put it in and the guy i bought the jeep from didnt know anything about it. but it does have a locker of some sort

Who's wheels?My son ordered some "shitty" wheels last year(without consalting me).Then He bought some 33x10.5's(BFG MT's) and threw the weights off the next day.I told him to have them try the 180* trick and see what happens then.It didnt work out and we ended replacing the wheels.

Are your nuts tight? Take the tire off that side and put on other side... While on jacks stands start your jeep an check to see if it does the same thing

Back