• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert Mj Build Path Guidance...

xcm

NAXJA Forum User
so i thought i would seek guidance from the excellant community here at naxja, on a buildup im arranging... its a 2wd desert runner, currently on a re 3.5re sf2 AAL kit.... 31s... nothing speciall, about to grow to 5-6 range on 33s.

a setup d44 is waiting to go in SOA, which leaves the front suspension needing attention to match the newly found lift in the rear.

allready acquired a t&t tracbar/bracket.
the prices on the rk 3 link upgrade are very appealing.... but is it the best kit for desert running? we cant afford the claytons....

with the weath of knowledge floating around here.... how would you set it up to go fast?

what shocks would you go with? were looking in the $2-$5 range on shocks... but need to get the right ones the first time....

am i forgetting something?

For what you are doing Id look at Full-Traction.

RCP Phx said:
For what you are doing Id look at Full-Traction.
and if you call them and tell them you have a comanche they will seperate the front kit parts for you. Since all the places online only show full XJ kits. I called once and asked.

87manche said:
and if you call them and tell them you have a comanche they will seperate the front kit parts for yo

That's a great option. Any recollection of the approx. cost for just the front?

Back