• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fixed LCA's

xjjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a set of used Rough country fixed LCA's for my XJ. They measure 16.250" center to center wondring if they would be ok to run with my current lift. I'm sitting just above 3" in the front and 3.750 in the rear. Still running stock arms and its my DD.

I would say not, but your jeep might be ok. I had 4.5 RC kit, obviously with the fixed arms you talk about, they worked but were too long (without adj uppers) to get my caster dialed in right. So I had nasty vibrations up front...

xjjeepthing said:
I picked up a set of used Rough country fixed LCA's for my XJ. They measure 16.250" center to center wondring if they would be ok to run with my current lift. I'm sitting just above 3" in the front and 3.750 in the rear. Still running stock arms and its my DD.

i would say yes, when i was at 3" i had my RE adj lca set at 16.25 and was fine. mine is an 89 not a 2001, so it may be different though. now im at 4.5 and had to get adj uppers also.

Back