• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well, I got laid off!!

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
What a great Christmas present from WaMu! After 5.5 years of service, I was a part of a "reduction in force" yesterday. over 3200 people company wide!

I am on Christmas vacation in Georgia visting family. I willl get in the job hunting mode when I return.

I will have limited to access to the web for the next week.

I will post up a little info about me when I return.

Thanks!

Sorry to hear that Robert! Just happend to my buddy @ WaMu as well.

Good luck on the the hunt for a new job. If you have any sales background I can probaly hook you up with a job...

Billy

Merry F'in Christmas!

Sorry to hear that, Robert.

Hey Robert, I am right there with you, except I got laid off on Haloween! Still looking for a job, collecting shitty unemployment and workign at an xmas tree lot to boot!

But there will be a sales postition somewhere soon! I hope!

It's just life's way of forcing you to take that little vacation you've been putting off! ;)

Sorry bro...things will work out. Trust me. I've been at the lowest of lows within the last year and if I can bounce back, anyone can! :)

I have been an on the road sales rep for the last 7.5 years selling anything from sporting goods to archery to automotive and marine products. Anyone know of anything please let me know!

money is a bad buisness to be in right now. my wife is a loan officer and she is in the same boat, even the lenders are going out of buisness now. good luck on the hunt rob!

ah crap Robert. that blows. See what happens when I close my Wamu account? They lay off 3200 ppl.

I think we have an opening at my office but its not very IT related.

GrimmJeeper said:
damn andy you are the grammar nazi on dennis lately :roflmao:

I know, what the hell man...I will dig up somthing on andy...hmmmmmm...Dammit I know there is somthing here, I will find it...ohhhh, here it is.

Hmmmm when the engine is under water take the food off the gas locker...

Hehehe....No worries. I'll still have a beer with ya Andy.

Talk to you soon

Back