• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to site

Welcome to NAXJA

Photobucket is probably the easiest as it gives you the link below the picture.

Welcome To The Jungle. :guitar:

go to a hosting site and upload your image. i like imageshack.us personally.

that the direct link to the image and place it in between these tags....

hunter_21_john said:
:doh: any body give me some advice on how to get the picture of my heep up...Please.

Well one way would be you start with a camera, preferably a digital. Then you download it to your computer then create an account on community webshots or photo bucket or a site like that. Then you put the link in your post and you are all set.

Another way would be to become a paid member and you can put it in your avatar.

Anyway, welcome to the mayhem..

.:cheers:

Leep

Welcome to the group!

Post up a few details about your self on your Jeep.

As for the picture, it's been stated several times. If you have issues, you can email me the pic ([email protected]) or post a link to the picture.

Some folks use Car Domain or Pbase. Shutterfly is another site. I think the more common one is Photobucket though.

If you are around next weekend, we have our chapter Christmas Party in Long Beach. You shoudl come on over and meet some folks, eat some food, and see a few Jeeps.... http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=933950

Good Luck!

Back