• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New IROK ND in action Video

holy crap... those come in 265's?

Lucky for us metric freaks.... just hope they don't want 3 prices for them..

I have no idea, the 31"s were $117 apiece mounted and balanced at the local shop (Cajun Offroad in Lafayette, Louisiana) and load range is E for all sizes if anyone needs to know that.

I know that the company store at interco (Rayne, Louisiana) sells them a bit cheaper, ( like 110 a tire mounted and balanced) They haven't appeared on the interco website though, nor at any national distributors yet. So for now THEY'RE MINE, ALLLLL MINE MUHAHAHAHA!

Oh and they are radials. Only trouble I had with them is I had to go under 15 lbs to get the sidewalls to flex, in the video they were at about 20 psi, I set the pressure at 15 in the morning and the daytime heating bumped them up to 20psi by that afternoon.

to further tease I shall include still photos of the tires

April2007008.jpg

Sweet!

I would call them, I just walked in to Cajun Offroad and asked the girl what they had in a 31x 10.5 , she listed a few that were pretty expensive like the pro-comp, Nitto, and then she called Interco and said "they have an Irok now too" I had her get a complete list of sizes.

They are.
235/85R 16
245/75R 16
265/75R 16
285/75R 16

prices here range from 117-137 apiece. prices from Interco direct ar 107-127 apiece those prices were mounted and balanced.

Update, they are wearing pretty quickly. It looks like they will be in the neighborhood of a 20,000 mile tire, maybe 25-30 if rotated often. Keep in mind this is on a vehicle with both axles locked.

Back