• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New television series, "V"

tbburg

NAXJA Forum User
Well they did "Battlestar Galactica" and didn't screw it up too bad. Anybody think this has potential?

"V" trailer

Anybody remember the original? :wave1:

"I am just."

The first time that hot chick ate that hamster or whatever, I freaked out. I must've been 10 or 12 I guess? Loved that show.

Long enough ago with no reruns/syndication to speak of that I'll probably watch the new one. It wasn't nearly as iconic as BG, so I don't think there's that much to ruin. Especially with my fuzzy memories of the original.

Oh man! I'd forgotten all about the hamster! No CGI back then either!

"I am just."

The first time that hot chick ate that hamster or whatever, I freaked out. I must've been 10 or 12 I guess? Loved that show.

Long enough ago with no reruns/syndication to speak of that I'll probably watch the new one. It wasn't nearly as iconic as BG, so I don't think there's that much to ruin. Especially with my fuzzy memories of the original.

Just barely remember that show too, but I was a bit younger IIRC. Only thing that I've never been top get out of my head was some guy that somehow lost his hand when he put it on a railing of the space ship he was trying to get on:wow:

I found the original series on DVD not too long ago and re-watched it. Kinda cheesy but not bad. This new take on the original looks much more interesting! :thumbup:

AS I recall their real plan to mine earth for food (Humans), and to load all the Earths water onto their ships. Both a lot easier to do with humans worshiping them.

I thought the original was lame. I'm sure this one will be too. I always thought of it as a bad rip off of the war of the worlds story.

Holy S$#$T, didn't even know about this. Can't wait. I think I'd be on the resistance side if this really happened, while many others would be on their knees...

Wasn't Freddy Kruger a V who rolled with the humans in the original? Perhaps not Freddy but the actor who played freddy.

Oh BTW, Hi I'm Lykos and I'm new here.

I have an XJ. :D

I just remember the dark hair alien woman had a real small waist. The original was a rip off "To Serve Man" an Outer Limits or Twilight Zone episode.

Back