• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reiter Trails Cleanup May 6th.

KarlVP

NAXJA Forum User
Mark your calendars. Sunday, May 6th at 9AM.

A bunch of us will be camping at the Main Parking area if you want to stay on saturday night. We usually do a night run and then camp.

This is the PNW4WDA hosted cleanup. Lunch will be provided by the PNW4WDA and the Timber Tamers. Donations are encouraged but not mandatory.

Hope to see you folks there.

Thanks Karl, It is on my calander!!
Michael

Is that a Saturday? I can't do Saturday.

:roflmao:
ghost.gif

i should be able to make it if i'm not workin...mebbe my jeep'll be fixed by then also.

I'll be able to make it. I'll just have to round up some gas money. I quit my job :)

Hey curious question? Is this one of those trail cleanups that we will be towing out like parts / whole cars? or is this more of a trash pickup day?

Spaz said:
I'll be able to make it. I'll just have to round up some gas money. I quit my job :)

Hey curious question? Is this one of those trail cleanups that we will be towing out like parts / whole cars? or is this more of a trash pickup day?

Yes and yes.

I'm in

Matt's going to Moab too? Jeez. So I've never been but heard nothing but good things. At the same time all the pics I've seen, it looks sorta.....ummm.....ghey. Are all the pics of all the lame places, or do they just not do it justice?
;) Just in case :)

mud1059 said:
Matt's going to Moab too? Jeez. So I've never been but heard nothing but good things. At the same time all the pics I've seen, it looks sorta.....ummm.....ghey. Are all the pics of all the lame places, or do they just not do it justice?

DUDE, you have NO idea. If you've never been, you HAVE to go at some point.

dff497fa.jpg

bd0673ff.jpg

4cec7d22.jpg

mud1059 said:
I'd be more insterested in what is he going to break while there. I'm going to be betting he gets a headlight fluid leak

I am new to the area and definately want to meet folks up here and would love to join the clean up. One problem though.... the Jeep ain't trail worthy yet. We need to do some work on the front end; it appears the ball joints need to be replaced. I have two options though, not sure if either would work for the trail since I have never been there, so let me know. First, we have a '98 4x4 Chevy truck we use as a tow rig. We could use this for the clean-up if there would be NO body damage to it. Or, if quads are allowed on the trail, I have a 4x4 quad. Let me know if either of these options would work. If not, next time.

Either will work. Lots of folks bring thier trucks to the cleanup as they can use them to haul more trash. You don't even have to go on any trails to pick stuff up.

I'd say haul the quad in the truck. Use the truck for the cleanup, and then go play after lunch.

So, count us in! My husband and I are talking about going up Saturday and playing around, then we will camp Saturday night and then clean up on Sunday. Since we have never been up there, can I get some directions? where do we set up camp?

Back