• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1" lower on one side

johnjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I built a budget boost and my jeep sits 1 inch lower on the passanger side. i am almost positive it is because of the traction bar......anybody have any idea?

How is it lifted? Is the rear sway bar still on? The rear suspension could cause the front to be off too. I did a BB on my '99 - 2.5 inches up front and 3" in the rear and sits perfectly level. My trackbar and bracket are stock, but I did toss the rear bar and put discos on the front.

hmmm with only a bb i would dobule check your install to make sure everything is in place or not binding or too tight... this tends to be a common problem on bigger lifts after time and the torque of the engine... my right side leans slighty but my rear leafs are pretty old and after all its a jeep not a ferrari... double check everything and post up a pic or too that usually helps - with a new lift and especially a smaller lift there is something either missing or not in the right place

It's pretty normal to lean to the right a little, due to torque induced spring fatigue over time or even letting the rear tire hang out there if you have a swing out tire carrier. I've run an additional leaf in the rear on the passenger side for many, many years.

It does not take much, I parked with the rear suspension flexed on a rock for three days (yeah i know I'm an idiot) and same thing she leans to the right- about 1-1/8" lower from the passenger flare to the ground.

bcmaxx said:
It does not take much, I parked with the rear suspension flexed on a rock for three days (yeah i know I'm an idiot) and same thing she leans to the right- about 1-1/8" lower from the passenger flare to the ground.

full packs, or aal?

Back