• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Holiday crap....

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Well, if you were hoping that I'd be a good inside connection for parts....not anymore.

Got canned yesterday right at 5pm....parting shot from the boss was " I think we can both benefit from a clean start."

My response was.." So if this company flaunts its "family values" it must be the values we have twords the drunk uncle that no one wants around in the first place."

SO he come back with the ever so political..." you have alot of good skills that I'm sure someone will prize...it just isn't working out for us."

and all I could muster was "I'm sorry you feel that way"....good news is...

a big ass weight feels like it has been lifted off my shoulders...its almost painful to see what they are doing to the employees there...seems corp. america wants minimum wage monkeys, they can keep under their collective thumb...and intimidate the hell out of them in the process. Glad I'm out.

Cant wait to see if I can get a better job, with more $, so I can go buy that SOB a stupid little thank you present for an early parole.

WHO wants to trade presents this holiday???

That blows. When I got let go a fews years, they at least waited until the new year. From what I have experienced, it will be a blessing in disguise. Best of luck.

The fun part would be to find a job where I could go and directly compete against them at what they do.

Then I could just give them the "finger" and rub it in...although then I'd wonder what a prospective employeer would think about it. Probably NOT a good idea...

There is a shop here in Vancouver that needs a service advisor, which isn't too difficult and I applied for that yesterday. Hoping something comes of it. If I don't here from them today, I'm certianly going to call them tomorrow morning.

Yeah...it feels like a blessing...the downtime is a PITA.

Back