• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

door sagging

my rocker panel also got dented in and contribute to the door not closing correctly. the rocker guard pushed the pinch seam up. is it easily accessible from the inside for me to bend it down, or do i need to pull it out from the outside?

Check the leading edge of the door on the inside where the door skin attaches to the door frame. On mine the spot welds have broken and the doors sag when I open them.

Jes

Jes said:
Check the leading edge of the door on the inside where the door skin attaches to the door frame. On mine the spot welds have broken and the doors sag when I open them.

Jes

nope, those welds are good. i noticed a small crack on the lower door hinge where it's welded to the body, so i'll have to get that fixed sometime too.

here's the rocker damage: http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/dennisuello/lst?.dir=/Rocker+Damage

Back