• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock crawler or cragar?

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious if there is a difference when it comes to quality in these 2 wheels, ive been noticing the rock crawlers are always around 10 or 15 bucks more than the cragar soft 8's.

i have the cragar soft 8s. i got them from quadratec, paid about $32 a piece, less than $140 for all 4 shipped to my door. i think the price has gone up a few bucks since then. i have 15x8s

i love them. they are powdercoated black and the rim and the powdercoat are both tough. i would definitely get another set.

-Tim

rockcrusher has an option for 4.5" BS, which, when I was looking, was not available by Cragar. I wanted to be as close as possible to stock BS so the 4.5 was as good as I could get in steel wheels

I don't think there is a difference in quality, just paying for the name... American Racing AR 767 are the same as the cragar d window and they are 90 bucks instead of 32..I have the cragars and I love them.

Andrew

Back