• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

shocks with RE 7.5" coils

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
Im running RE 7.5 coils with no sway bar and RE 4.5 leafs with RK shackles and DT8000's. Curious what others are running and how the like it. My front end doesnt seem too bad but the rear is pretty stiff.

Yup. i'd say the rear is way stiffer than the front. i'm running 7.5 RE coils in the front and RE 4.5 leafs with rro shackles and a 1" block in the rear. bilstein 5100 front and RE monos rear.

How do you like them, what travel did you fit, BPE's?, are u running sway bars at all? I rode with my buddy in his 4.5" lift 2002 TJ to mt hood the other week and it rode many times nicer than my XJ.

wannabe said:
How do you like them, what travel did you fit, BPE's?, are u running sway bars at all? I rode with my buddy in his 4.5" lift 2002 TJ to mt hood the other week and it rode many times nicer than my XJ.

12" travel, no BPE's. no sways. it rides like a truck, much better than DT3000's or whatever they are.

have u set up bumpstops and straps. Havent got around to them yet. Any pics. Could you tell a big difference in how stiff the rear was with the DT's compared to the re's? If you ever go wheeling down PDX way get ahold of me, Im about 40 min. from browns camp.

Back