• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just ordered the RE 6130 4.5" lift

badbowtie87

NAXJA Forum User
Well i finally bit the bullet and just ordered a good lift. I kept toying around with piecing a lift together to save money and even considered a rough country lift at one point (can't believe i was even thinking of that). Im hoping this lift flexes really well. I swapped out the 3.5" leaf pack for the 4.5" just in case i decide to lift it to 5.5". Do you guys think it would look funny with 5.5" and 32 11.50's?? Also, will I loose alot of flex in the rear without the extended shackles?

You'll be ok with the flex issue and u really didnt spend any more money. My lift is a hybrid of RK, RE, Rustys,TeraFlex and Kevins components and I spent more than a straight out kit. Good choice though....

And the 32s on the kit.......you'll go bigger soon anyway... i guarantee it.

bumpstop0033yj.jpg

That is a tough lookin rig. I know mine wont flex anything like that lol. I can tell that isnt just your average lift kit. Looks like youve probobly done alot of fab work. Also when i said peice a lift together i meant build alot of the componets myself except for the obvious things i couldnt make like coils. I think i could have done it quite a bit cheaper. But either way this will speed up the process of getting it back on the road.

badbowtie87 said:
Well i finally bit the bullet and just ordered a good lift. I kept toying around with piecing a lift together to save money and even considered a rough country lift at one point (can't believe i was even thinking of that). Im hoping this lift flexes really well. I swapped out the 3.5" leaf pack for the 4.5" just in case i decide to lift it to 5.5". Do you guys think it would look funny with 5.5" and 32 11.50's?? Also, will I loose alot of flex in the rear without the extended shackles?

i just bought that kit myself. better get started spraying PB on all your bolts. tim

Cool, looks like you got it after all, cant wait for mine to get here also.

Back