• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T&T trac bar Help

javik

NAXJA Forum User
Does anybody have the T&T trac bar? I just got it and was wondering why the bolt hole tolerance is so big? The upper bolt holding on the trac bar seems to fit in the trac bar like it should but it wiggles in the bracket and has lots of slop. Im talking 1/16 to 3/32 which im worried will cause death wobble. They laser or plasma (my guess is plasma because the cut looks kind of angled) the bolt hole which is kinda disapointing. Am i just being anal? i know i just had to fix my rustys lower because of slop on my other rig and dont want to start with slop on an all new upper. Any ideas? Im thinking about calling them and returning or asking them to send me one that i can drill myself to the right size.

Call Bob, Mine were the same size, maybe yours is out of spec a bit. Im sure He will make it right......

Back