• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

opinon's

*xj-man*

NAXJA Forum User
So i bought a powertrax no slip for my dana 44, and for a while ill be running 32's and 4.10s, but i was wondering does anyone have opnions of past expirences that the powertrax will hold up for 35's? i was thinking because i might upgrade to 35's, and how would 4.10s and 35s be?

thanks
sorry for the newb question.

*xj-man* said:
So i bought a powertrax no slip for my dana 44, and for a while ill be running 32's and 4.10s, but i was wondering does anyone have opnions of past expirences that the powertrax will hold up for 35's? i was thinking because i might upgrade to 35's, and how would 4.10s and 35s be?

thanks

4.10's and 35's would probably hurt..

cal said:
4.10's and 35's would probably hurt..

Yeah 35's and 4.10's won't be very good. I used to run a powertrac lock right in my D30 with 35's and didn't have a problem, wasn't too bad on the street either.

*xj-man* said:

thanks

what engine and tranny? if you are runnin 4.10's because you have a 4cyl and a manual - kiss that one goodbye

if you are running a 4.0, ax-15 and 4.10's 35's wouldnt be all that bad...

with my 3.50's and 33's on my 4.0-ax-15 combo, it feels like 225's and 3.07's i can only dream what 4.10's would be like...

Id do 4.56 minimum with 35 if your wanting to street and trail it.
4.10 with 33 should be about right. Maybe even 4.56 with 33...
But I wouldnt do 4.10 with 35...

This is assuming you have 4.0 or 4.0HO.

HTH,
Andrew

I wouldnt hold back from running 35's with the 4.10. It cant be much worse than me running 32's with 3.07's. It should only drop your rpm by a couple hundred. Maybee get 35's for the trail and 33's for the street.

Whats worse than 4.10's and 35's is the stock brakes and 35's. My doesn't stop worth a damn. Don't have the money for a brake upgrade yet.

Back