• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just 1 bushwacker??

mack

NAXJA Forum User
well, on my way to work, my wheel spacer came loose (i did lock-tight them) and the tire took off my left rear bushwacker, it's a 4dr, so i just lost the one on the 1/4, anyway, how the heck can i get a new one?? can i even get one?

Get ahold of a dealer and they can get you one. Granted, it will cost more than half of that particular pair, but they can be purchased.

Sounds to me like you have bigger problems.

na, it wasn't that bad, all is fixed, i just need a new flare.
Lawn Cher' said:
Sounds to me like you have bigger problems.

I had some hardware missing from mine when I ordered it. I called Bushwacker direct and got it. You may want to try that.

Stouttrout said:
I had some hardware missing from mine when I ordered it. I called Bushwacker direct and got it. You may want to try that.

What, bullshit them and tell them that there was a flare missing?

Hmmmm......
ECKSJAY said:
What, bullshit them and tell them that there was a flare missing?

Personaly I think, for you.... Some nice TJ flares would look great. :gag:

when i called them they said they only sell to venders.
ECKSJAY said:
What I'm hoping he was getting at was calling them to see if they'd sell you one direct.

91 Jeep Project said:
TJ Flares never look great, thats right, I said it...........:D

poo!!!

I'm in the same position. Went to the Dixie run last week and went up guardrail to the monument and got in that tree just before it. Removed the same left rear flare. You can buy separate flares from vendors they cost about 100.00 each. Just google them and start looking on each vendors page.

91 Jeep Project said:
TJ Flares never look great, thats right, I said it...........:D
that is true, mine look like ass and almost every other i have seen.

Back