• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust sound clips?

Are you talking the rubber mounted ones or the stainless ones? :laugh3:

Heck around here, half the rigs are lucky to have a muffler.

dude you might be in luck, I might have a clip of mine pulling away from my wedding... I will look at the tape tonight when i get home fromwork and see if i can pull it off and post it for you

go to "search", enter "exhaust sound clips"...I know there was some on there, think there were three of them, the Borla sounded kind of "rice rockety".
You can also try ExhaustSoundClips.com, go to"sound clips"....click on "chrysler"...then on "4.0"........there are about 4 clips there.

old_man said:
Heck around here, half the rigs are lucky to have a muffler.

i can make a sound clip of my 1/2 a sock muffler...

trust me it sounds like ass when you have to drive it everyday. sets off car alarms all over the place and drones incessantly on road trips. it makes it hard to hear conversation and even the stereo gets drowned out. and when you rev it out to 5200, it is very ricey. a few people will disagree with me...i guess i just prefer that v8 rumble.

found a flowmaster suv performance (50 or 70 series, I can't remember) for $75 and it sounds great if you want a quiet exhaust. I had the super 40 on another 4.0 and it was nice at an idle and loud as hell when you stomped it....my .2C

Mine sounds like this: VRRROOOOOMMMMM VVRRRRRRROOOOOMMMMMMM VVRRRRROOOOOMMMMMM BLUBBBB BLUBBB BLUBBB BLUBB VRRROOOOOOOOMMM VVRRRRRRROOOOOMMMM

HTH:wave:

Back