• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

serpintine belt

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
another problem that i have never messed with on my vechicle before. Its squeakin and a little torn so i have a new one just no knowledge or a jeep manual to do this. i have an 89 4.0 if anyone could give some simple instructions for doing this it would help greatly
thanks

dellstopjeep said:
another problem that i have never messed with on my vechicle before. Its squeakin and a little torn so i have a new one just no knowledge or a jeep manual to do this. i have an 89 4.0 if anyone could give some simple instructions for doing this it would help greatly
thanks

IIRC....You loosen the Power steering Pump adjuster and push it in twords the engine to loosen up the blet. Slap the NEW one on. Take out the slack caused by the PS pump. Tighten. Check it the next day.

Groove on...

Or if your willing to wait del...Come by the yard on Saturday. I'm babysitting and can help ya through it.

scott

Back