• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winch remote mount

RNMedic

NAXJA Member #659
amyone have pics of the bracket to mount the solenoid control on a Warn 8000. Need to mount it on the winch, not under the hood, Thanks, John

Last edited:
theres two differnt brackets, one to mount it above the drum, with the W facing forward, and one where it hugs the winch motor and the W faces up. i have both but dont have pics of either, for other people you might want to clarify which one u want. the one the goes about the spool is just a 1" wide 1/8" thick metal L with the top part being about 10" and the bottom being about 2". im not going to try to describe the other one.

kolby

I created a bridgeof sorts that linked the two cross bars andthen mounted it there. however I much happier now that I mounted it under the hood.

I had my solenoid on the L-bracket with the W facing forward above the spool. It blocked too much air to my radiator, so I extended the wires to let me put the solenoid under the hood where my stock air box used to be. Best thing I ever did. I have the Warn L-bracket that you can have, too.

Back