• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ Sport,54k mi,auto/NP242 $6500 obo (Md)

c4mikef

NAXJA Forum User
99 XJ 4dr Sport,54k mi,auto/NP242 $6500 obo (Md)

99 XJ 4.0L Sport 4dr; auto/Select-Track,power windows/locks/heated mirrors,cruise,tilt,deep tint rear glass,roof rack,time delay headlamps,am/fm cassette w/factory rear CD changer,tow pkg (2") w/HD springs,Dana 30/8.25 (3.55). Select-Track full time 4wd option:2hi/4hi/4full time/N/4low. Like new Goodyear GSA`s (225`s). Light blue (gunmetal pearlcoat) w/body color flares & bumpers.Low mileage 54,000 actual! Clean gray cloth interior. *I purchased with very light left front damage that was repaired (frame undamaged).Has a little right rear 1/4 damage that I did not fix yet but should be able to get to the shop to fix before end of year.* Going on Ebay or local auctions at that point.Wanted to offer it here first. Has a regular Maryland title w/salvage history (R). Not 100% mint but nice daily driver.My current NADA book lists retail ~$9500. Runs - looks great. In Baltimore,Md. Can assist with transport,airport pick-up,etc. [email protected] is best for pics & or questions.I`ll try to check board daily & post a pic also. Thanx for looking! Mike

Last edited:
Back