• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Show me your chopped rears.

PFunk242

NAXJA Member #1161
Well i need to do some work to the rear of my jeep before all of the show hits here in Ohio. I would like to see some pics of the lower quarter section cut off. Mine is rusted out and i am trying to decide when i want to get rid of empty space at and some metal.

Here is a pic of what i have to work w/ or lack there of.
14196414.jpg

I have all the tools i need to do just about anything.

the water isn't to bad inside of there. I have a rubber bedliner on the floor right now. The rust didn't look bad when i got the jeep then i started poking around to figure out what all needed replaced and it all started dissapearing.

I have read that post thanks. I am mainly looking for pics once teh whole job is done to see how much i like the look of the choped corner w/ difrent bumpers and the such.

thanks.

no one has pics of there jeep after the chop?

Not the best of pics but here is a link to some of my progress. You can click on the pics to make larger. There are a couple pics of the rear chop. It is pretty easy to do only used a 4 1/2 grinder with a cut-off & grinding wheel. It's just a little time consuming took about 2 days, a total of about 10 hours for both the front and back. Front took a little longer because I put TJ flares on. You gotta follow the contors of the inside of the flare.

http://www.netexportal.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10004

need to design/fab up a rear bumper still...

XJprofile.jpg

<Hijack>
MMIXJ said:
im diggin thhe diamond plate thats on the bottom of the doors, got a site that sells that?</Hijack>

Back