• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best price on CA's

brokexj

NAXJA Member #1165
Since I haven't found anybody getting rid of some, where is the best price/brand/quality to get a set of adjustable UCA's and LCA's? Have 4.5-5" of lift and I see that Mako (ebay) sells a set for $280. Is that a good price or does anyone know of a better deal? Thanks.

looking for some as well, worried about the strength on N'th Degree, - will call them on monday to see what wall thickness we are talking about, and they only make stock length lowers, no adjustable ones...

how do these adujst? anyone runnin them? Im runnin the RC fixed lowers and havent had any problems. Nice beefy tube with a mandrel bend in them for clearance, but how to the adjustable ones adjust?
Adjustable-Control-Arms.jpg

I was wondering that too about the RC "adjustable" lower arms. Rubicon Express has them for $200 and you know they're beafy. I'll probably go with them in the spring.

Back