• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

36s are on some questions.

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well I got my 36x12.5x15 TSL/SX's on and they are badazz. got some 6" tomken springs upfront (thanks Lisk) and still sitting around 5" in the rear with the Dakota springs. I took it for a road drive and drove great got a little wobble at about 70mph. which is probably due to the stock track bar which has the tires offset a little. What do you guys think I should do about the trackbar and control arm angle?

cheap cam so bad pics but here some are
36s
36s2.jpg

36s1.jpg

36s.jpg

LCA angle not much room for droop
lcaangle.jpg

Might look into fabbing some drop brackets, but that could be one of those situations where it'd be easier to buy some rather than construct them.

As for the track bar, I'd spring for a new heavy duty one.

Looks awesome though!

HD trackbar and mount

drop brackets for improved ride quality and more droop

get an alignment done so you dont end up chunking you new tires

:D :thumbup: :D looks nice - im jellous

well Im working on a HD trackbar using the RE flexjoint at the frame end and using 1.25" DOM for the bar and then a stock end at the axle end and building my on HD mount (I aint gonna pay $80 for two pieces of angle welded together and 4holes drilled.

As for the Control arms I think I am gonna make some long arms based of the rockcrawler design and just use one upper link.

go for a new HD trackbar. I just stuffed my 35s on and I'm in the process of getting the whole front re-done. I have my drop brackets on(no more DW!!!!) and I will probably be going OTK steering w/ a HD trackbar.

Back