• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

unibody beef up

ive been really thinking about this myself, and i wondered if you could get away with just putting in a cage and tying it into the unirails in like 6 locations with a foot or so of actual rail sleeving at each spot. anybody see any flaws with that?

small pederson said:
ive been really thinking about this myself, and i wondered if you could get away with just putting in a cage and tying it into the unirails in like 6 locations with a foot or so of actual rail sleeving at each spot. anybody see any flaws with that?

Minimum you need to sleeve from the control arm mounts to the rear spring mounts. Otherwise if hte uni-frame twists and your cage doesn't you tear your rig apart.

Chris S said:
Minimum you need to sleeve from the control arm mounts to the rear spring mounts. Otherwise if hte uni-frame twists and your cage doesn't you tear your rig apart.

... and then it would

FOLD

A

TACO :scared:

so is everyone using C channel or angle the only problem i can see with using c channel is that gas lines and brake lines get in the way pics would help

Back